The Protection of Saint Dogbert

The Protection of Saint Dogbert

14 May 2010

Three Months

Yesterday was May 13th. I get married on August 13th. That's three months from yesterday! Time is flying by, and now I'm starting to see how much there is to get done before the blessed day. I'm not freaking out about it (yet), but I am seeing goal dates approach quickly.

Normally this would not be an issue for me, but I'm not exactly in a happy mood right now, so that kinda puts a damper on things. It's been three weeks since I last saw Em, and it'll be another two weeks before I get to go out there again. She left for Europe yesterday...a vacation she had been planning on taking with her cousin since before we started dating. I think it's good for her to be able to spend the time with her cousin, to be able to see new places, as well as revisit some of the places she served while on her mission. The thing that blows is that it'll be a month between trips out, and that's just too long to not be able to see her.

Alas, I just have to suck it up and deal with the way things are. I also need to write a blog post that isn't so whiny! I'll just tack that onto the to-do list, which grows by the moment.

Thus Sayeth Your Haus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post comments at your own risk: